Friday, July 31, 2009

cavities.....


Yes that is what I said. Boston is 4 years old, we brush twice a day, and yet it still happens. Also, did I mention that my mother in law is a dental assistant. I shame the whole family. We go Monday for our visit, we will try to get started with some xrays and if they feel like they can they will take care of filling the little "sugar spot." I am so afraid for the little guy, he knows that there is something in there because I keep messing with it everyday hoping that I can scrape it away. He is so excited about going to the dentist, and then they are going to crush his little heart. We recently had our 4 year check up the entailed of 4 shots! So everytime I mention the word DR his bottom lip quivers and his eyes swell up like he could fill a lake with his tears. I am so nervous for him, the poor guy has no clue what's coming.

No comments: