Friday, July 31, 2009

how I love the rain.....

I went to bed Wednesday night full of anticipation to what the next morning would bring. It has now officially been 1 week at boot camp. The soreness has subsided in my legs, (I'm positive it will return after a morning with Emily) I woke up to thunder and lightening and the glorious sound of rain. Not that I really wanted to miss a morning work out, it's just that we meet outside so if it rains it's a no go. I am actually quite hyper when the rain comes. It puts me in my happy place, I just wish I had a window in my office. I did come home and I walk/ran 3 miles. I don't know if that measured up equal to the intensity that I endure with my trainers, (ok I know it doesn't) but at least I did something.

Food Journal
Tuesday July 28 2009
Before Work Out- 2 pieces of whole wheat toast w/ peanut butter
After Work Out- 1 cup chocolate soy smoothie w/ banana and mixed berries
Snack- Nature Valley Oats and Honey Granola Bar
Lunch- Roasted chicken breast w/ Gouda cheese and miracle whip on whole wheat, sliced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and sweet midget pickles
Snack- sliced cucumbers and 1/2 cup almonds
Dinner- grilled chicken, grilled squash, and grilled corn on the cob, 1 potato roll w/I can't believe it's not butter, orange sherbet
Wednesday July 29, 2009
BF- Special K with mixed berries and 1% milk
Snack- Nature Valley Oats and Honey granola bar
Lunch- grilled chicken pasta salad, angel food cake 1/2 cup diced strawberries 1/2 banana w/cool whip
Snack- Cantaloupe
Dinner- Chef salad w/ham and swiss ranch on side, 1 slice of cheese pizza from Pizza Place
Thursday July 30 2009
BF- Special k w/ mixed berries 1% milk
Snack- NV almond bar sweet and salty
Lunch- Grilled chicken pasta salad, orange sherbet
Snack- Almonds
Dinner- crispy taco and bean burrito, sweet tea 8oz

No comments: