Monday, August 10, 2009

Ok I have skipped a few....

Blogs I mean, not work outs. I have been very strangely motivated to get up and go every morning at 5:30. This last week was a little hectic with my eating though. Therefore, I got a bad look when I showed Robin my food journal. Hey, at least I was honest and turned it in. I could have made up a lot on non sense and acted like I had been good and then have the truth burning inside of me. I have got better things to repent about. I have noticed that my group seems the most committed on the weekends though. I guess if you are already used t getting up that early during the week it just makes it that much easier on the weekends.



I am sad to admit that I did learn that my love for Sushi Rolls could be a hindrance in my diet plans. Robin said that you can count AT LEAST 100-125 calories per piece, not per roll. Oh my goodness..... so along with cookies and cream, The Oh so wonderful "Sexy Roll" will have to be reserved for rewards and special occasions.

No comments: