Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blast Ball

So, maybe not the whole of this blog will be "Boot Camp" I have a family too.
We just finished Blast Ball this month and it was great. Leaps and bounds better than it was last year. We were lucky to get on a great team that the coaches and parents wanted to help, and the kids enjoyed it for the most part. The last game was played at the Youth Ball Park in Arlington. They announced their names every time they went to bat. The kids thought that was pretty cool. Not to mention the music. And of course Boston danced to everything!

So I think Boston only cried a couple of time. Mostly because it was 200 degrees in June in Texas. I don't know why they choose to have games at 5 pm in the hottest part of the day.

He was aggressive at times.


They even played the National Anthem. That was pretty cool.


I think he was done at this point.

I think that this is too cute!



Made Daddy Proud!

Till Next Year!

No comments: