Friday, February 5, 2010

So We Are Expanding......

I know that I should probably start off this blog by apologizing for such a huge gap. I won't I am a mom, a wife, and my life gets pretty busy. I love to update on Face Book when I can. It's way easier, but here I can be a bit more expressive and not worry about posting too much!

So what's new you ask? I am proud to say that I will be a New Mommy in August 2010!! That's right the "Cox Family of 3" will now be "Cox Family of 3 with a High Chair", that's restaurant lingo :) Boston is soooo excited, can't stress enough, to be a Big Brother. He has already talked about all the things he will teach the baby, many of which he has yet to master himself, for example: clean his room, fly, play checkers but hey the kids got some goals and I am not about to crush them.

We are very excited about the little one and what is to come. I am already having different emotions and experiences this go around. So far, aside from the few battles with morning sickness, and a couple of emotional meltdowns, I think that all is well. I know that I am not as scared this time, anxious yes, scared no. I mean we've made it 4.5 years with Boston so we must have caught on at some point. I'm not as anxious to get into Maternity clothes, 3 months and still wearing my jeans, however it is sweatpants as soon as I get home! I know the bump is cute but I will be a bit more conscientious about how soon I let it make it's debut!

We had our first sonogram at 12 weeks on February 4, that was pretty interesting. The tech was measuring everything and I could identify all the parts as she was moving around, head, leg, stomach, poor Boston looked at his Daddy and he said "Sorry Bud, all I see is a Baby!"

So, this will be my outlet, this will be my story (when I find the time) to tell. Please keep us in your prayers. Any advice on Mothering the 2nd time will be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cox Family I am so excited for you all! Jeanell you are a great mother and wife! Good luck with your pregnancy! Boston will be an awesome Big Brother.