Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Boston Started School

I can not believe it, my little baby is a boy and he is starting school. After being home with Graham for a week, he still loves his bubba, but he was ready. 


 Standing outside the school. He has grown up so much!




I don't have much to say about this day, other than there were many highs and a few lows. I did cry as we walked out the door. Stephen look at me like I was a nut. We are now 12 weeks in to school and he has done awesome every single day. He loves to color now, which is a HUGE accomplishment, he is reading and his writing is getting better every day. He has made so many new friends and he comes home with some of the silliest stories. Where has time gone, how in the world do I have a 5 year old and new born. 

God is Good.

No comments: