Thursday, July 1, 2010

July and Pregnant


Two things that don't go well together. It really hasn't been that bad. I work in an office where it is pleasantly 73 degrees. Sometimes, I still get cold chills. Sno-cones have been a life saver, even though they are crammed with sugar, I could go sugar-free, but where is the fun it that! The summer is passing us by very quickly, but I have had a few opportunities to jump in a pool. Now, pregnancy and swimsuits, definitely 2 things that should never go together! It is what it is, call me a beached whale, but I love my black stretchy suit. Give me a few water noodles, ok by a few at least 4, and I am good to stay afloat.

I am 33 1/2 weeks today! Only 6 1/2 more to go.
The doctor will measure at the end of this month to see how big this Little One is. IF he is following in Boston's footsteps, 9lb 9oz 22 in, then we may induce the week of August 9th. I am not to worried though, I did it once, I can do it again. We are patiently awaiting the arrival of Graham Ross Cox. Please pray that we are able to enjoy these last few weeks!

No comments: